Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fundraising Needs...

As most of you know, I'm in the support raising process of this journey to get to Uganda. I've got various start-up costs and then of course different costs while in Uganda. What I have to do is just take the little things at a time and look at the start-up costs to be taken care of first...otherwise, I think my head will explode. Lol. I will go ahead and say that my cost of living in Uganda will be approximately $1,000 per month so that's what I'm shooting for there. I'll get a breakdown of that soon and will share. Thank you for all of your prayers, words of encouragement, and your love. :)

Start-up Costs:
*Clothes - $300
*Camera - $450
*Airplane Tickets - $2,000
*Vaccinations/Meds - $400
*Passport Renewal - $150
*Prayer Cards/Postage - $250
*Solar Charger (w/ accessories) - $200
*Luggage - $800 - $1,000
*Computer Repairs/Clean-up - $200
*Gifts for Orphanage - $250
*Miscellaneous Items - $300
*Legal Fees - $100
Approximate Total: $5,600

No comments:

Post a Comment